Whats Up Members?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SamusAran86, Oct 22, 2005.

1. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

I was just wonderin what up with all our members?

Where did everyone dissappear to?

Is there something lacking here on the forums that you member would like to see? Please give us some suggestions about makeing this a better site... any suggestion welcome (but it doesnt mean we will put it into effect, but we will take all suggestions into consideration)

So, members... what would you like to see here to make this a place to visit daily once again?

2. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

I visit this site 3 or 4 times daily ; )

there hasn't been anything on here lately though. I don't know what happened to all the members. I don't have any suggestions to make it better though. I think it's a great site as it is. Just not many hanging around anymore for some reason : /

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

It was originally based on talking about the next crazy auction.. which has quickly become a fad. We are shifting into a more general overall auction comminuty, which means a different target audience. (But not that much different, so give it time).

4. Roland_Jenkins

Roland_Jenkins Registered Member

5. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

hehehe Love your Avator Andrew : )

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I think everyone should get a spooky new avatar like Andrews!!:lol: Need I even say "LUV IT"??

Seriously now, I've noticed several new people have registered over the past few days, and that's all they've done...WHY?? Maybe the introduce yourself thread shouldn't be so tiny and insignifigant....I would love for all the new members to say hi and tell us about themselves. Right now from the main page the introduce yourself looks like an afterthought.:D

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Just getting into the Halloween mood.. :D (It's an image from Pirates of the Caribbean if you didn't know :))

Maybe we need a referral contest again? Those are hard to keep fair though. Feel free to post ideas for any types of contests you'd like to see here and take part in. I'm open to all ideas.

8. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I have been trying to log in here each day but it seems like when I try to get to this site, once in awhile, I would get an error page. I was trying to get into this site all day yesterday but wasn't able to get in. Can someone tell me what th problem might be?

9. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Dont know what to tell you man. I have had absolutly no problems getting in over the last several days... Ill bring it to andrews attention to see if he cant somehow figure it out