Whats up....I'm new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by elcaminojoe, Nov 30, 2008.

1. elcaminojoe

elcaminojoe Registered Member

So yeah, I'm new. I am Andy, I am a guy, I'm lame. I watch Seinfeld, I like obscure old cars, computers, and random cartoons. ...Yah... I love forums they are fun. It's way better than myspace and all that other BS. Ugh. Even though I do have one, that's not the point. Anyway, usually I'll post on other forums but then I get tired of talking about the same thing, so I found this place, it has just about everything. Anyway.... yay.:p

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

These pretzels... ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY! :D

Awesome to have another Seinfeld fan here. I'm not ashamed to say I still watch it fairly regularly. Just finished watching one right now. The Hit and Run. :)

Welcome.

3. elcaminojoe

These pretzels... ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY! :D

OMFG.....I love that line. I took a plain T-shirt and wrote that on it with a sharpie and then wore it to school. the only people that 'got it' were people I already thought were cool anyway. It was totally awesome.:lick:

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Haha that's awesome. If you had to pick a favorite episode, which would it be? A single episode.

5. elcaminojoe

The first episode that comes to mind is The Frogger. OMFG...good times...good times. Others....The Chinese Restaurant, The Parking Garage.:D:D:D:D

6. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

STELLAAAAAA! SSSTELLLLLLAAAAAA!!!!!!!

welcome! :D

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome my fellow Seinfeld fan, I'm a huge Seinfeld fan myself, I've seen every episodes, and I have a few seasons on DVD at my house.

Hopefully you stick around these forums, because you seem to be an interesting member. Enjoy yourself, and I'll see you around.

8. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Whatsup...im not new.

Welcome to Hell.

9. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I couldnt help but laugh.. our own Anthony Swofford...

I dont watch seinfeld...

I'm out of things to say here, welcome aboard... stick around and we'll find a use for you I'm sure.

:spin:

Swiftstrike likes this.
  10. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

hello and welcome to GF hope you have a good time here