Whats up....I'm new

elcaminojoe

Registered Member
So yeah, I'm new. I am Andy, I am a guy, I'm lame. I watch Seinfeld, I like obscure old cars, computers, and random cartoons. ...Yah... I love forums they are fun. It's way better than myspace and all that other BS. Ugh. Even though I do have one, that's not the point. Anyway, usually I'll post on other forums but then I get tired of talking about the same thing, so I found this place, it has just about everything. Anyway.... yay.:p

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
These pretzels... ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY! :D

Awesome to have another Seinfeld fan here. I'm not ashamed to say I still watch it fairly regularly. Just finished watching one right now. The Hit and Run. :)

Welcome.

elcaminojoe

Registered Member
These pretzels... ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY! :D

OMFG.....I love that line. I took a plain T-shirt and wrote that on it with a sharpie and then wore it to school. the only people that 'got it' were people I already thought were cool anyway. It was totally awesome.:lick:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Haha that's awesome. If you had to pick a favorite episode, which would it be? A single episode.

elcaminojoe

Registered Member
The first episode that comes to mind is The Frogger. OMFG...good times...good times. Others....The Chinese Restaurant, The Parking Garage.:D:D:D:D

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
STELLAAAAAA! SSSTELLLLLLAAAAAA!!!!!!!

welcome! :D

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome my fellow Seinfeld fan, I'm a huge Seinfeld fan myself, I've seen every episodes, and I have a few seasons on DVD at my house.

Hopefully you stick around these forums, because you seem to be an interesting member. Enjoy yourself, and I'll see you around.