Whats up? Help me find a new game

Hello all. I haven't played many games of late.I love driving games NFS most wanted,any Nascar,Driver1 and 2(once you got out of the car other than to change vehicles I had no interest).Also, Syphon filter1 and 2 for PS1, I despised Omega strain, Max Payne,The getaway are all games I enjoyed. I can't find anything new that I like.24 was not bad. Did I get passed by or are there games similar to these out still. I also enjoyed Metal of Honor online Spearhead,Breahthrough and all that. If anyone could steer me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. My son has the 360 so thats what I would be looking at. Who writes these reviews? I don't want to throw away another 60$. Thanks Jeff

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I would recommend buying any driving game that has good graphics, I don't really enjoy Nascar but all other types of racing games (even Mario Kart and stuff like that) are really good.

If you have a PS2 I would go Gran Turismo 4 for sure

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Your post was hard to read, but I recommend the newest NFS game (it's almost here).

SamusAran86

Registered Member
is that the only console you own? a 360? or do you own more?

dont want to sound critical, but it would be nice if you used punctuation, maybe even the return key, you post looks like one big run on sentance.

As for the games you might want to search around the net on different sites, look at reviews, maybe watch some gameplay video before decieding on what to purchase, Game Trailers, and IGN have lots of video stuff (including reviews)