What's Up Guys!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JAZZNC, Aug 15, 2006.

1. JAZZNC

JAZZNC Guest

Hello, I'm the Logical Assassin....blah blah blah blah blah. Just kiddin guys. I had to get a little jab in at the expense of that loser. This forum looks OK. I'm gonna give it a shot. I can't wait to get posting.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

HAHA funny introduction Jazz. Glad to see you decided to join these forums we call home. I am sure if you give them a shot you'll like them like everyone else here. Anyways have fun posting and I really hope that you'll become an active member here at Fusion Central. See ya around.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

That is one goofy looking bastard in your avatar . . . oh yeah, welcome to the forums! Enjoy yourself and post a lot, we don't bite.

4. JAZZNC

JAZZNC Guest

LOL....You're the first person to notice my avatar. It's Ben Handlogten, a little known Jazz player from 2003-2004. He played hard though not often, and yes he is pretty goofy looking.:cool:

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I tocied it aswell. But incase this dude was you I didn't say anything. But I have to agree he's a pretty awkward looking dude.

6. JAZZNC

JAZZNC Guest

LOL. I never thought that people might think that was a self portrait. That is too funny. Well I appreciate your kindness. I'm only slightly better looking than Ben;)

7. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Merc speaks only for himself with that comment about not biting. I for one don't bite either, but I will mutilate you horribly if you dont stay active... so Welcome! We're glad you joined! Take a look around and post in a lot of places, and I'm sure you'll find this place to be very enjoyable.