What's Up Guys!

J

JAZZNC

Hello, I'm the Logical Assassin....blah blah blah blah blah. Just kiddin guys. I had to get a little jab in at the expense of that loser. This forum looks OK. I'm gonna give it a shot. I can't wait to get posting.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
HAHA funny introduction Jazz. Glad to see you decided to join these forums we call home. I am sure if you give them a shot you'll like them like everyone else here. Anyways have fun posting and I really hope that you'll become an active member here at Fusion Central. See ya around.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
That is one goofy looking bastard in your avatar . . . oh yeah, welcome to the forums! Enjoy yourself and post a lot, we don't bite.

J

JAZZNC

The Mercenary said:
That is one goofy looking bastard in your avatar . . . oh yeah, welcome to the forums! Enjoy yourself and post a lot, we don't bite.
LOL....You're the first person to notice my avatar. It's Ben Handlogten, a little known Jazz player from 2003-2004. He played hard though not often, and yes he is pretty goofy looking.:cool:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I tocied it aswell. But incase this dude was you I didn't say anything. But I have to agree he's a pretty awkward looking dude.

J

JAZZNC

LOL. I never thought that people might think that was a self portrait. That is too funny. Well I appreciate your kindness. I'm only slightly better looking than Ben;)

Merc speaks only for himself with that comment about not biting. I for one don't bite either, but I will mutilate you horribly if you dont stay active... so Welcome! We're glad you joined! Take a look around and post in a lot of places, and I'm sure you'll find this place to be very enjoyable.