• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Whats up everybody!

BleuBlancRouge

Hey everybody, my names David. I'm from Montreal. I'm a die hard Habs,Red Sox,Seahawks,Impact and Italian national team fan! Im from Italian origin, but a very very proud Montrealer. Its my personal (and biased) belief that Montreal is the greatest city in Canada. Looking forward to contributing to the forums and enjoying the wide world of sports with all you guys!

Go Habs Go!!

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Welcome man! Always have sports fans who follow multiple sports join this place. As I was telling you we're fairly new here so the activity will fluctuate but what we do have here is good content here, and I'm hoping you can add more to it. Looking forward to discussing and debating with you very soon. Cheers

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
First off, I'd like to say that I really love that Carlton Banks avatar. He's one of my favorite television characters of all-time.

Also, I'm a huge Habs fan myself, so me and you will agree on a lot of things hockey related. But, other than Lynch, I hate the Seahawks.

Thanks for joining, and I'll see you around the forums.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Welcome! Do you play video games?