What's the worst thing you've ever done?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, May 11, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am not sure if there's a thread like this already, couldn't find any. Now like the subject says what's the worst thing you've ever done?

I've done a lot of bad things in my life, I stole from my old job, it wasn't big but got caught and got fired. When I was younger I went to a car show, and scratch a 80 000$ car, and got caught as well. I've done many more bad things but thats the two that come to mind when I think about it.

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Well, there was that time I got drunk in Greece to the point that I blacked out. I was there with classmates and my Latin teacher, librarian, her family, and a few other school peeps. Then this morning I cut school after 1st period. I walked about five miles from the school to a block from my house with a friend. That's when a cop drove by, a block from my house. SOO CLOSE to freedom!!!!!!! x.x;

3. I was reassigned to Germany from Ft. Bragg and my wife refussed to go with me because she wanted to open a bar... while there I met and had an affair with a married woman with a very large husband... my commander learned of the affair and rather than deal with it directly he had me reassigned to a detachment thirty five miles away... nothing changed but the commute. The woman was horney I thought and her large husband only liked to play games with his friends when he wasn't working on a displaced air defense artillery site... We spent perhaps nine months together and had great sex regularly as she told her husband she was going to another base to visit a girlfriend... we stopped seeing each other when she was five months pregnant with a promice to each other to never communicate with each other again. I'm still unsure to this day if her husband knew about our relationship and wanted her pregnant and couldn't do the deal or what?

She always insisted to go to public places and have fun at my new assignment and seemed to have no worries about being caught... she was too cool and would probably have introduced me as her girlfriend's husband had we been caught... the lady was way too cool and way too hot...

I never have tried to contact her since we made our pact to end the relationship... I wonder about the child... Guess I feel luck to have met her and lucky to be alive.

4. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

I'm not going to be specific on the acts or give any details so I will be vague...I did terrible things when I was in the gang and afterward to fight them.

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Probably cut my self when I was around ten..

I loved scratching cars, making pictures out of it..

6. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Well , I guess over my life I've done my share of bad things but none really all that horrible or jaw dropping. But I guess the top one would have to be telling off my principal and then when he called my parents I put a brick through his window. Got away with it too:)

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I think the worst thing I've done is steal someone's pokemon card that I really really wanted.

8. fleinn

fleinn 101010

:lol: ..dear gods.

..one time I made a girl I knew break up with her (steady) boyfriend (she had been living together with for a while). And then made a point of mocking her for thinking I was interested in her afterwards. Just to teach her a lesson about how weak she had made herself.. Might've possibly been a good point, I guess, in some ways... but I still feel bad about that.

9. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

The worst thing I've probably done is taken $10 from my sister when I was five years old.

The worst thing I've probably let been done to me is let (a) wo(man/men) take advantage to me.

10. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

WOW..A transexual..

How was it?:w00t: :w00t: