• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What's the worst thing you ever said to another person?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
What do you think is the worst thing you have ever said to another human being?

"I hope you die alone." Shitty, I know. I like to think sometimes that I probably didn't mean it but I suppose I did in the moment because I wouldn't have said it if I hadn't at least felt it. I think I only wanted them dead in that space and time because they had hurt me and showed absolutely no remorse for it.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I rarely get carried away, especially in front of someone. Probably the worst thing I said to someone was that I would gladly piss on his grave the day he dies because he had made some pretty disrespectful comments. But other than that, I don't remember.

danwiz

Registered Member
The worst thing that I have said and that I believe CAN be said is "fuck off and die!" I think I have only ever said it one time, when I was really angry at somebody.

thealigator

Registered Member
I rarely say horrible things directly to peoples faces. I'm a bit of a wimp in that way but I do remember asking my mother why she was still married to my father and that they should divorce as he seemed to make her so unhappy. It was at a time when my father and I really couldn't be in the same room togeather and there marriage seemed horrible. I take it back now and as I have got older and understand that I should never have said it.

Konshentz

Konshentz
That would be a really long fucking list. I say stuff I don't mean all the time, I don't think before I speak way too often. That is definitely a recipe for saying some awful shit that you can never apologize enough for.

As for the question, the worst thing I've ever said to someone was actually not aimed at them at all. I remember telling my mom I wanted to die, years ago, during one of my struggles with depression. I will never forget her reaction or the look on her face. It didn't help matters that a few years later my brother actually did kill himself.

I know that answer is kind of a cheat but it's the first thing that came to mind.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've told people to shut the fuck up before. Got tired of listening to their shit. I've wished people death before too but not directly to their face. Haven't done that one in a long time.

The one that I wish I hadn't said to someone is you are ugly. He really didn't deserve that. I was drunk, he was ugly and I don't like Hells Angels but I still shouldn't have said that. He had no business at our graduation party. I did that one other time not long after that. Glad I'm not like that anymore.