• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What's the worst state in the Union?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm sure all Americans love their states, but I'm sure there's a few states that you guys cannot stand, which ones would those be.

Discuss, defend, offend.

Please specify why you hate that specific state.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Worst in what way? Politically? Economically? Or just states that are ugly, boring, and/or we hate the people there?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Texas, mainly because their educational system is run by retarded apes.

BigBob

Registered Member
Texas, mainly because their educational system is run by retarded apes.
If Texas is run by retarded apes, then Florida education is run by retarded dead apes.

What I learned in 9th grade in Florida, we would've learned in 5th grade in Pennsylvania.. and that's no exaggeration. When I came from Florida, back to Pennsylvania in 10th grade.. I was so far behind when it came to math that I had to take the lowest math possible my 10th grade year because they knew what I was taught in Florida.

Gavik

Registered Member
Is this just a hate thread or a misguided mature discussion topic? Because if it's the first, fuck those cunt-lipped pricks in Southern California (different than NorCal) and the cock sucking, cousin bangers in Texas. Oh, and everyone in Virginia and New York should be publicly raped.

Gentlemen of the jury, I believe I have presented an airtight case tonight. That is all.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Worst in what way? Politically? Economically? Or just states that are ugly, boring, and/or we hate the people there?
You can choose a state for all those things if you like. I'm not looking for a specific reason why you dislike a State, I just want to know which ones you dislike for whatever reason. But I want you to state an explanation since there as to be a reason why you dislike it.

Ebola

Registered Member
I'm extremely interested in the responses to the initial question cuz I'm somewhat contemplating the move to USA.So please keep your responses coming in.

So far I know that Alabama is the worst.After watching this unforgettable Top Gear segment -

YouTube - Top Gear - Alabama

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I'm extremely interested in the responses to the initial question cuz I'm somewhat contemplating the move to USA.So please keep your responses coming in.

So far I know that Alabama is the worst.After watching this unforgettable Top Gear segment -

YouTube - Top Gear - Alabama
This is win. But I do not believe Alabama is the worst state.

It is Texas. Like Cons said, their education system is as ass backwards as corporal punishment and creationism, which they still use and teach, by the way.....

dDave

V.I.P.
if we're talking politically then I would put Illinois on the top of that list, Chicago stlye politics simply beat everything else out.

Ugliest state? I hear that the high plains in Montana and Wyoming are pretty bad but I think that Iowa probably wins this one.

Worst state economically? I hardly think it's a competition and California wins that one, it's the 8th largest economy in the world on it's own but it's completely failing the system.

Just my thoughts, nothing too solid, any compelling argument could get me to change my mind.

Ebola

Registered Member
This is win. But I do not believe Alabama is the worst state.

It is Texas. Like Cons said, their education system is as ass backwards as corporal punishment and creationism, which they still use and teach, by the way.....
I've heard a lot of bad things about Texas and I tend to believe it,but I don't really care how bad their education system is.

OK,let's reverse the question - what's the best state ? And especially for a skilled immigrant from Europe ?

Go !

Last edited: