• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What's the worst pickup line you've ever heard?

Sim

Registered Member
A few years ago, when I used to work in a retirement home, there was a young cleaning lady about my age. We met on the floor while she was cleaning the handrailing. She had a rather rustic appearance. Suddenly, she would look at me, smiling, rub the railing in an allusive way and ask me with a broad Berlin region accent: "What do you think? Should I polish the stake a little?"

I really did not expect that and was taken completely by surprise, so I just mumbled something. She laughed and went on cleaning, and I felt awkward and continued my work.

Shaggy

Registered Member
I was standing talking to my mates when a chick to the right of me, who had her back turned, just fell back. I saw it coming so i caught her. Her in one hand, beer in the other, always keep the beer safe. The position we were in was like one of those romantic movie positions you see where the blokes supporting the chicks weight while she leans back. Anyway, she said, "Thanks" and kissed me. I'll leave the rest up to you to figure out.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I was standing talking to my mates when a chick to the right of me, who had her back turned, just fell back. I saw it coming so i caught her. Her in one hand, beer in the other, always keep the beer safe. The position we were in was like one of those romantic movie positions you see where the blokes supporting the chicks weight while she leans back. Anyway, she said, "Thanks" and kissed me. I'll leave the rest up to you to figure out.
You ran into a corner, sat down and rocked back and forward saying "Wow..she kissed me. WOW SHE KISSED ME" ?

That?

When I was over at my mate's house and he was being a tool with his then girlfriend and since he is jealous and all that and he walked off on her and I told him to come back and explained how jealousy won't get him anywhere..and this and that. And about a hour later, his missus walks up to me and says "Thanks" and kissed me in front of his brother..while her boyfriend was inside..she soon became my girlfriend..well ex now.