What's the weather, Ollie?

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
What's this? a double post from AnitaKnapp? but those should be auto merged shouldn't they?

Well it's Altanzitarron fools and I am freezing my ass off!

WHO WANTS THIS DOG?

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
-22 F with -44 windchill here....brrrrrrrr! I want the cold to stop :(

Yeah...schools are closed here too.

Blueyes

Registered Member
Schools close due to the cold weather? Hows that? I've heard of them closing due to tons of snow but just the cold?

Pro: You may find that funny but the owner of the bar down here wears shorts and Hawaiian shirts year round no matter the temperature and I could guarantee you that he's wearing that today too. Personally, I've always thought he was crazy doing that but he claims he isn't cold.

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
Schools close due to the cold weather? Hows that? I've heard of them closing due to tons of snow but just the cold?
Yeah...they are worried about the kids who have to ride the bus. It would be pretty dangerous for them to stand outside in temps like this.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!

Pro: You may find that funny but the owner of the bar down here wears shorts and Hawaiian shirts year round no matter the temperature and I could guarantee you that he's wearing that today too. Personally, I've always thought he was crazy doing that but he claims he isn't cold.
In PA state law says that if the temperature drops below a certain point schools have to close because a lot of kids, especially in town have to walk to school.