What's the most valuable thing in your life?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by snowflake, Jan 17, 2009.

1. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

What's the most valuable thing in your life and why?

I'd have to say my family and friends. They are always there for me when i'm feeling happy or sad. No matter what happens they will always be there and vice versa.

After that i'd have to say my home. I've worked hard to get my house like it is and i take pride in it.

2. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

At this point in my life? My boyfriend and his family. They mean the world to me, and they treat me better than any of my family ever does.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I don't think theres many people who won't say its their family to be honest. I know thats the case for me. I love them all for their own unique ways. In terms of valuable possession, then my car I guess.

4. hotlips1972

hotlips1972 Registered Member

My 2 boys and as the previous posts my family. They have helped me through lots and are always there if i need them:)

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

The most valuable thing in my life is my relationship with my kids. It's a big responsibility to raise them properly. I also love them dearly.

6. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Definatly not my family for me. (not just saying this to contradict above quote either).

For me it would probably be my friends. My family has done nothing but caused me grief.

7. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I'mma go with my future. |:

8. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

Above all things, real or imagined, in no particular order:

• Wisdom
    • Knowledge
    • Imagination
    • Ideas
    • Emotion (all of them)
    • Individualism
    • People

9. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Most valuable non-tangible: Family, friends, Manchester United

Most valuably tangible: Laptop

10. BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit Registered Member

Wow, that's a big question. Honestly, I know it isn't my family, I avoid them as much as I possibly can. Not my girlfriend, I don't think. Probably my car, it's a symbol of everything that I am and is really my passion.