What's the longest time you've chewed a gum for??

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I'm a huge gum guy. I used too chew a pack a day like 2-3 years ago but recently stopped because it got pretty expensive at the end of the month lol. I was wondering what's the longest time you've chewed a gum for?? And to take it a little further, have you ever slept with a gum in your mouth??

I'd say twelve hours was probably the max. Normally I spit it out once it loses flavor, but if I am bored, I sometime continue to chew it. Ha.

And yes, I have fallen asleep chewing gum. I must've swallowed it during the night, not a smart move. Ha.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
I'm a huge gum guy.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but:
You might be a horse.
I used too chew a pack a day like 2-3 years ago but recently stopped because it got pretty expensive at the end of the month lol. I was wondering what's the longest time you've chewed a gum for?? And to take it a little further, have you ever slept with a gum in your mouth??
I guess maybe 3 - 4 hours [I don't know to be sure.]
I tend to replace them after the mint has gone, as it's the mint I love, and not the chewing per se.

Maybe I've dozed-off with chewing-gum in my mouth, but I've never gone to bed or intentionally slept with it in my mouth. :lol:

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
The longest I've chewed gum for would be about 8 hours or so. The taste goes and the texture of the gum goes a little weird too after a while, but it really depends on what gum you choose to chew lol.

No I've never fallen asleep with gum in my mouth. I'm too scared of choking and then dying lol

Not very long.. I don't chew gum much because a) when it's still minty it makes me sneeze and b) when it loses its flavour and I keep chewing, it gives me a headache sometimes.

Probably a couple hours at most, I'm guessing. And no, I doubt I've ever fallen asleep with it. My mum was always big on us not falling asleep whilst chewing anything (I chew a lot, just not gum).

k3rm0r

Registered Member
Sleeping with a gum aint smart!!! It ended up in my hair.. god what a mess!.
Think the longest i ever chewed a gum for is like 5 hour's ish.. so not that long i guess

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I've chewed gum for like 15 hours on more then one occasion. Yes I did combine it with other food during my lunch and supper, but for some reason it never lost it's texture. I just like chewing in general, it doesn't really bother me if it loses it's flavor. I slept with a gum in my mouth atleast once. It was tucked inside my cheek and teeth.

Bliss

Sally Twit
About thirty mins or until the flavour runs out. I'm not a fan of gum but I'll take one off someone if I've got onion breath.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
If I chew the gum for too long, it gets all sticky and messy in my mouth and I hate it but the longest I chewed was about 13-14 hours, started in the morning and went through the school and then got home, and was chewing while doing homework.

Twitch

Registered Member
Not sure of the longest, but I usually keep pieces of gum for a decent while. I've never fallen asleep with gum, I always hear that it can get stuck in your hair.