Whats the longest time you spent on playing games?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by FCXShogun, Jul 29, 2006.

1. FCXShogun

FCXShogun Guest

So as the title said whats the longest youve spent on playing games and on which game? Mine is God of War, really sick game very addicted to it actually. It all started when I bought the game at 4 pm I return home at about 5 pm and started playing got so interested and loose contact with the world lol, so I played until midnight, only have few breaks to get few snacks and drinks as time pass it is 7 am in the morning, I didnt realize how long Ive been playing really I mean Im in a room with no windows my parents woke up and I run to my room (cos if they found me playing that long I will be sure grounded) anyway I was going to sleep but I have this determination to finish the game so I pretend to be waking up of sleep than start to play again until 1 pm then got really freakin tired and dozz of. (So thats about 21 hours) So whats your story?

2. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

I'm sure I've hit the 12 hour mark or so in online Halo 2... but not really sure exactly how long it was

3. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I've spent 19 out of 48 hours playing Final Fantasy X.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I like to play lots of Sports Video games and i've played 60 straight baseball games once, which lasted around 15 hours. Had the flu and had lots of time on my hands so I went for it.

5. Blur

Blur iPimp

halo 2 lan party for 21 hours. crashed right there on the chair. i was like the 9th one though. out of 16. lasted pretty good. i heard they went to 26 hrs before everyone was out. it was last man standing won the whole night lol. had to take a pic tho of everyone else asleep

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

The game I have played longest on would have to be Xenosaga. When I first got it...I was confused by the story and such, but as I got into it I didn't want to let the controller go at all. So like I ended up playing the game for like 2 days straight with little sleep and such because I became Kinda latched on liking, Jr., Chaos, and Gaignun. In that entire time I think I only took like 3 or 4 breaks off of it, as a result I ended up sleeping a whole day afterwards with very much tired eyes, had to stop my addiction for abit so my mom didn't catch me >>;

Oh and another one would have to be Dynasty Warriors....just killing peons is so addicting!! I don't know y but it is*shrugs*

7. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

How much of that time was spent watching cutscenes, Kyo?

I've essentially spent a day playing Halo 2.

8. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

I spent about 19 hours playing Earthbound for the Super Nintendo. That's my best...but when I was about 7-8 I played Mario Is Lost for the NES for about 14 hours. I don't know why, but I liked that game =/

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Halo 2

I spent playing it 17 hours
    I WAS so addicted, after that.I am not addicted to net...8 hours aday

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I played Resident Evil 4 from almost start to finish, which in total took me 14 hours. I played like, a 6 hour segment, and two four hour segments.