What's the laziest thing you've done

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm sure a lot of people have had their lazy moments before. I was wondering what was the laziest thing you've ever done in your life??

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
The laziest thing I've done is when I did nothing.

I stayed in bed, put a cover, tuned out everything around me. For hours. I didn't even sleep. I just wanted to not do anything but that.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I don't know if it's the laziest, but it's something I do all the time. Whenever i'm watching T.V, and there is someone else in the room, i'll get them to pass me the remote, even if it is only just out of reach. Also if the phone rings, I either won't answer it or get someone else to if it isn't within arms reach and i'm sitting down.

I'm pretty much always lazy so it's difficult to think of THE laziest thing I've done (or didn't do, haha).
If I'm in my PJs and someone calls me for a lift then I won't bother getting changed... Sometimes I can't even be bothered to type properly, I'll make the effort here on GF so it's readable and not annoying, but you'll notice I drop the capitals every now and then... I microwave things that should probably be cooked in the oven (provided it's 'safe') because I can't be bothered washing the cooking tray afterwards... I'd rather spend 15 minutes attempting to access some kind of inner-super power and summon the remote control to come to me than spending 15 seconds right away walking over to get it :lol: ... I could go on.

I'm not that bad really, I just have my moments.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I'm pretty much always lazy so it's difficult to think of THE laziest thing I've done (or didn't do, haha).
If I'm in my PJs and someone calls me for a lift then I won't bother getting changed...
Haha, same here. I just went and picked up some food in my pajamas.

wolfheart

Registered Member
Probably getting my brother to carry all my fishing gear to the lake and I would meet him there.
He would have a mental fit if he worked out I was only about fifty yards behind him watching him struggle, those tackle bags are heavy!.

I also try to will the remote to come to me, one day i will manage it.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
When it comes to laziness you'll do well to find somebody to rival my level.

It's difficult to pinpoint my laziest moment, I suppose when I slept in all day and woke up when my dad and brother had returned from work and school, that felt pretty lazy.

I'm constantly cutting corners in whatever I do, I just have a big build up of laziness!!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Well I would have to say laying on the couch with the Wii fit on my chest playing all the Wii fit games and beating all the high scores doing it. I am not a lazy person by nature.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
At school I throw papers from the second/back row into the bin because I don't want to walk to the bin.

If I am at home, and I am eating something, and my hands are dirty, I would walk to the kitchen to wash my hands without bothering to take the tray with me.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Once I had to dust the living room and I wanted to go back to playing outside, I grabbed my cat and went to town rubbing him on the counter tops. Everything was clean and I went back outside, and my cat just went back to his bed and slept.

~Shwa