• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What's the last book you read?

dDave

V.I.P.
Ok this is pretty simple.

what's the last book that you read?

the last book I read was the Oedipus cycle and if you want to be specific I read the Antigone section of that book.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I think I have heard of this before, what's it about?
True story about a guy who went to Alaska to live in the wilderness and was eventually found dead. It pretty much says that right on the front cover, so it's not a spoiler.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Same as Echoes, actually. I finished up Into the Wild a couple of days ago and its easily a top five book.

And I'm hard to impress for books since I read so much.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Splinter Cell: Fallout By David Michaels

I really like the series written by Michaels. They still carry the Tom Clancy name, but he doesnt really do much of any writing that I can tell. I've read a couple books by Clancy and to be honest I thought they were sooooo dry! Detail about things I could really care less about... really took away from the excitement of the action when he's explaining what the vapor trail of the Jet hundreds of miles away looks like!

Syndicate

Chirp Chirp
Animal Farm by George Orwell. Re-read, to be exact, following 1984 before that. It's Orwell season over here. If any one has another Orwell recommendation for me next, I'd appreciate a PM. Thanks!