What's the last auction you won?

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Mirage, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

What's the last auction you won on any online auction site?

Mine was a Nintendo 64 videogame for my brother. It's amazing how cheap these things get after a few years. A $50 game cost me about $5. :)

I haven't bought anything lately for myself, but I am going to be looking for some movie posters soon.

2. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

I think it was a dress for my daughter. that is what I usually get on Ebay is clothing for my daughter.

3. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I bought my friend a book on ebay as a gift for her birthday. She is into interior desiging and got her a book called The Atlas of Frank Lloyd Wright. I called the bookstores around this area and they didn't have it and my last hope was Ebay. Can I win her heart? Stayed tuned and find out. :)

4. Penguin

Penguin Registered Member

If I recall correctly, the last item I won was a copy of Age of Empires 3 for $20 ($30 less than the store!)

5. sbarber77

sbarber77 Registered Member

The last Ebay auction that I won was a set of Baby Einstein DVDs for my daughter. We have two of them and she just loves them. She is four months old!

6. Plumley

Plumley Registered Member

The last auction I won was for a hat. It was exactly what I had in mind, brand new and at a reasonable price, even when I figured in shipping. I sniped it and got a very good deal.

7. palefrost

palefrost Registered Member

A really nice old navy jacket for my daughter. Came to 18 bucks including shipping. Everything i priced in the store was over 30.00. :D SCORE!

8. technoflutemom

technoflutemom Registered Member

Mine was for a special knitting needle. I paid just a little less than I would have else where (it was new), but it was the only place I could find exactly what I wanted.

9. sbarber77

sbarber77 Registered Member

Ohhh, another auction won for my daughter. A baby Gap hooded sweater. $7.00 US including shipping. We don't have any fal jackets for her yet and I love shopping for her on ebay at this age because she is only four months old. Many of the clothes get worn very little at this age. I can think a few outfits my daughter only wore three or four times and already she has outgrown them.

10. Penguin

Penguin Registered Member

Just won one for a GameBoy game. My daughter got a GameBoyAdvance SP given to her for her birthday.