What's the funniest gift you have recieved?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by snowflake, Jan 18, 2009.

1. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

What's the funniest gift you have recieved and who was it from ?

Mine had to be a twelve cream eggs all wrapped up individually. They where part of a birthday pressent from my mother. As i love creme eggs she thought she would buy me a few.
    I enjoyed eating them so much.. Hope she gets me some more this year !!:lol::lol:

2. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

I got given this totem pole by my sister. It is about 8ft tall. It was given to me for my birthday a few years ago, as peculiar as it is, I like it.

[​IMG]

3. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

I actually got a rubber chicken for my birthday one year, from someone at school.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Funnest? Hmm... Let me see... Does a video game count? My sister got me Final Fantasy 12 and I had hundred of hours of fun on that game. More hours than any other gift I got, I suppose.

Another might me Monopoly or PayDay. I played with my sister (my parents don't like Monopoly since it takes to long) and we had a blast. Some real fun there. :D

5. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

FunnIest! :cool: Not so much fun as in funny!

6. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

That is amazing. i really like it

The funniest gift I have received, that I can think of at this moment is Pope on a Rope.. It is soap on a rope shaped like a pope.. Yeah
    [​IMG]

Bananas likes this.
  7. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I got a shirt from my aunt with little devils in different sexual positions. I found it funny as hell. Now my wife wears it when she is trying to tell me something. ;)

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

My dad gave me a small ornament of a man's hand giving the finger for one of my Christmas presents a few years ago.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I dont know what it's actually called but it's something you put on your penis and it feels like a girls vagina. I never tried it lol, I prefer the real thing, but when I got it I couldn't stop laughing. It was a joke obviously.

Another thing is probably my bottle opener that is carved into a penis. A few members have seen it on GF cam. It's pretty funny.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  10. ancredelamour

ancredelamour Registered Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    in the poo log there is a spot for the date and time and duration of the poo, unusual characteristics, and even a place to sketch your poo.

my ex boyfriend gave me these.