What's the funniest gift you have recieved?

snowflake

Registered Member
What's the funniest gift you have recieved and who was it from ?

Mine had to be a twelve cream eggs all wrapped up individually. They where part of a birthday pressent from my mother. As i love creme eggs she thought she would buy me a few.
I enjoyed eating them so much.. Hope she gets me some more this year !!:lol::lol:

Bananas

Endangered Species
I got given this totem pole by my sister. It is about 8ft tall. It was given to me for my birthday a few years ago, as peculiar as it is, I like it.

Funnest? Hmm... Let me see... Does a video game count? My sister got me Final Fantasy 12 and I had hundred of hours of fun on that game. More hours than any other gift I got, I suppose.

Another might me Monopoly or PayDay. I played with my sister (my parents don't like Monopoly since it takes to long) and we had a blast. Some real fun there. :D

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I got given this totem pole by my sister. It is about 8ft tall. It was given to me for my birthday a few years ago, as peculiar as it is, I like it.

That is amazing. i really like it

The funniest gift I have received, that I can think of at this moment is Pope on a Rope.. It is soap on a rope shaped like a pope.. Yeah

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I got a shirt from my aunt with little devils in different sexual positions. I found it funny as hell. Now my wife wears it when she is trying to tell me something. ;)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont know what it's actually called but it's something you put on your penis and it feels like a girls vagina. I never tried it lol, I prefer the real thing, but when I got it I couldn't stop laughing. It was a joke obviously.

Another thing is probably my bottle opener that is carved into a penis. A few members have seen it on GF cam. It's pretty funny.

Last edited:

ancredelamour

Registered Member

in the poo log there is a spot for the date and time and duration of the poo, unusual characteristics, and even a place to sketch your poo.

my ex boyfriend gave me these.