What's the fastest you've ever known you were going to like something

I put this in the lounge because I mean anything. Songs, books shows, whatever.

The fastest I've ever know I was going to like something was probably the first page of the manga Immortal Rain.

The imagery of both the picture and text were such that I actually put down the book so I could read it after buying it

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Hmm the first time I listened to Sum41's all killer no filler album I became an instant fan and they are one of my favorite band's. Ive seen them live 3 times and own all their albums.

After playing Halo 1 for the first time ever on someone else's xbox.

After watching the first and second episodes of many animes a couple to mention are : Vandread, Bleach, and Samurai Champloo etc. There are some that I didnt instantly like that have become my favs like Full Metal Panic.

When I joined my first FF league.

Man theres alot.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Well, this forum of course and my girlfriend lol

But on other things, I always knew I was going to love the Harry Potter book when they came out. Also Pokemon

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Um maybe when I was a kid and I mom convinced me to sign up for gymnastics and I walked in, looked around and ran the hell out of there.
More recently I would have to say when I saw the first episode of black cat I knew I was going to love the anime and I do

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Yugioh the abridged series, i picked an ep at random and loved it!

Never name your kid Florance, he will steal souls when he grows up!

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Yugioh the abridged series, i picked an ep at random and loved it!

Never name your kid Florance, he will steal souls when he grows up!

OMG i love the abridged serie (hence the quote in my profile)

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I'm a member of the forum too. Hey have you watched the new episodes and the bonus one?

Screw body work, i'm a mechanic!

Vegito728

Registered Member
When I first played a Zelda game I knew I was going to love every single one of them.

The first time I saw an anime I fell in love with it and have been watching it ever since.

And I can't believe people left this out, when I first joined FC I knew it was going to be a great forum and a fun one.

There’s a lot more though. Those are just the ones that come to mind.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I'm a member of the forum too. Hey have you watched the new episodes and the bonus one?

Screw body work, i'm a mechanic!
Lol they were hilarious I subscribed to the podcast which allows you to download the episodes! Die Milkshake die! now you go to Milkshake prison!