What's the Cause

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by dize, Jul 25, 2006.

1. dize

dize Registered Member

I wanted to mention something regarding my advertising auction. Many have e-mailed me with concern that I only am interested in helping out “E-bay Celebrities” That is not it at all.:shake: The truth is I want to give any person that wants to solicit their business. I cannot mention this on e-bay. But the proceeds from this auction is going to my friend & alumnus Jill Wilson’ two sons in the form of a scholarship. Jill Passed away o breast & brain cancer 2 years ago and she has very young kids. I had some one do a generous thing for my two sons for the summer. I wish someone would do something nice for these two boys. The reserve isn’t big :shake: but it is something that can start them out since they are young. :nod: (5 & 7) So celebrity or not I am interest more in heroes than your status on e-bay.

Thank you to all who have allowed me to advertise for free. It is a big help in getting exposure for this auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...10011908475&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1
    ------
    Hi All,

Well it appears that this auction was doomed from the beginning. One of my bids was retracted due to a retraction. I feel really bad & frustrated because this auction is so important. As stated before, I cannot mention this on e-bay. But the proceeds from this auction is going to my friend & alumnus Jill Wilson-Hamlet’ two sons in the form of a scholarship. Jill Passed away o breast & brain cancer May 2005. and she has very young kids. I had some one do a generous thing for my two sons for the summer. I wish someone would do something nice for these two little boys. I was hoping that this auction can take care of some of their academic woes for their future so their dad doesn’t have to worry too much. The reserve isn’t big but it is something that can start them out since they are young. (5 & 7)

You do not have to provide anything but your bid & supply me w/the logo

Thank you to all for your wonderfully emails of support. They mean a lot. Thanks to those who have allowed me to advertise for free. It is a big help in getting exposure for this auction.

Please, Please take advantage of this auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...10011908475&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Last edited: Jul 28, 2006

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Sorry to hear about the bid retractions. :(

Hopefully everything will work out nicely and hopefully you are getting some good traffic from your posts here. :)

3. dize

dize Registered Member

Thank you Andrew. I am getting a lot of traffic but no bids unfortunately. Thank you for your support