• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

whats the best thing to get your girlfreind

F

figet

my gf has been gone for a long time in mass and i want to get her something ? any ideas :-[

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Well, what does she like? That's the biggest part.

L

lilbballfrk

it would be really sweet and to show that you care if you do something to show that you went out of your way to do. like make a puzzle. tell her to go there and meet with you. you leave a message with a gift and she has to figure it out. you can say tell her to goto the place where you asked her out blah blah. then lead her to something really special at the end. of course get roses and (to add to it,)a big teddy bear though.
if that was too much trouble, then give her something that makes her go "WOW.. i love you. thanks for thinking of me!" dont forget a big kiss!

merob

Boom!
Pick out a sentimental gift like a CD, and give her flowers w/ it.
It sounds tacky, but it requires you go out of your way. She'll know how much you care about her.

B

barfootboards

yeah flowers always do the trick, try a huge bouquet of roses...... what ever it is just do what Luc said, make sure the gift is something u went out of your way for

merob

Boom!
Make sure she's the kind of girl that wouldn't mind ALOT of flowers, if you plan on getting a big bouquet

L

lilbballfrk

like if shes allergic or something. remember to check if she has any allergies to what you're going to give her. but even with allergies, she would still know you cared.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Get her something that has meaning to both of you, like maybe a picture of you two some where special, and get it framed in a nice frame, along with flowers or candy. If you can do something like that, then she will most likely be very pleased. Women always seem to enjoy when a man remembers a time they shared together, and is willing to admit it was a special time.

G

Gankutsuou

i dobut you'll find them, but i found these awesome marble made hearts at my local Lone Star comics. Small, fairly cheap, wonderful