What's the best game for you?

The best games i think are in the strategy and shooter genres because you can play for 30 minutes or an hour a day and have a lot of fun...what's better then a
4v4 battle with tanks artillery defenses (c&c) or sticking a grenade in your opponent.....halo or driving like a maniac in a sandbox game? i could never play a game that i'd waste my whole life in it like World Of Warcraft or any other similar mass multi-player game because it doesn't depend on how fast the person is but how long his playing and how much he pays and NEVER something really fun happens because nobody really dies or gets pawned with a grate death like falling of a cliff or getting run over by a flaming vehicle...So the best game for me would combine a good physics engine nice made texture and explosion effects good driving experience and the ability to switch to a army and production mode in which you would control a set of smart and stupid ai's and have a resource system and technology updates but in a first person control all characters view and everyone should be able to add maps textures and and models......What do you think????

RPG games. You can get lost in the story and explore this large fantasy world while defeating different bosses and collecting different items. Having your party use different strategies (though, it seems like 99% of RPGs are just attack, attack, cure, attack) while defeating the foe! Fun times.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Any game like GTA is the ideal game for me. I have a lot of fun playing those games and I wish I could afford a PS3.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Sandbox games.

Fallout 3, Saint's Row, GTA, Oblivion, those are my favorites where you get to explore a massive world and just live it. No linear progression necessary.

I try to avoid shooting games as a zombie or horribly deformed monster will jump at me and I'd shoot blindly, praying a stray bullet creamed it. Often it works surprisingly well though I prefer gaming in a comprehensive way.

RPG and RTS games suit my style of playing, the more laidback the better.

For me any games with an interesting storyline, saving the princess just doesn't cut it.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
Well, the original Animal Crossing was really my kind of game.

But I'll have to go for RPG's, although it's only the kinds that really catch my attention like Golden Sun, Paper Mario, and Pokemon. I've never been able to get into the Final Fantasy series for some reason, and there are plenty of other RPG's that have bored me to death. So I don't know...

Twitch

Registered Member
Sandbox games.

Fallout 3, Saint's Row, GTA, Oblivion, those are my favorites where you get to explore a massive world and just live it. No linear progression necessary.

This, to a tee.

I'd like to add Skate 2 to that list. It is a huge map, and you can freeskate in Career mode. Fun fun.

RPGs and sandbox games are the best! In RPGs I always get obssessed with getting every single weapon and armour in the game, and the keep me going for hours! Best game ever made has to be Oblivion. Spent a good 150 hours on that game.