• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What's next for Crimson & Scott Steiner?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
*PLEASE*, leave iMPACT spoilers and rumor sites out of this conversation. Keep it hypothetical and filled with your own theories and guesses.

After "They" were revealed to be Fortune, I was hoping that Crimson, Scott Steiner, and Kurt Angle would all start donning Fortune T-Shirts and "Throwing it up."

Kurt Angle looks to just have returned to focusing on his singles' career status, but he still associates with the group and with Steiner/Crimson.

Steiner and Crimson have been aiding Fortune but haven't been that directly active since the last PPV.

--What are your guesses for these three gentlemen? Will any of them actually join Fortune? If not, what will they do?
========================
My thoughts:

I'm picturing Kurt Angle drifting away more towards his usual single's competition.

I could see Steiner joining Fortune officially to fill the gap of that veteran presence now that Flair is gone from the group.

Crimson could definitely join the group; I feel like since he was the one that was foretelling the coming of "They" to members of Immortal, he has a good chance of getting a shirt and membership. Even though "The core four" (as Roode, Storm, Kazarian, and Styles have called themselves in the past) are the heart of Fortune, I don't see why they wouldn't want a powerful enforcer involved...especially when they had already befriended and used him to threaten Immortal.

Like I said, I'd love to see all three joining up, but I'm really having trouble seeing it happen with Kurt.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't understand why they all join together and mention it more on Impact this past week. I don't know. Angle has the Jarrett thing going but the other aren't really doing anything. Just put them all in Fortune; should have already happened IMO.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I don't understand why they all join together and mention it more on Impact this past week. I don't know. Angle has the Jarrett thing going but the other aren't really doing anything. Just put them all in Fortune; should have already happened IMO.
It's easy for me to think of Kurt/Jarrett as a separate entity because it's such a strong feud.

However, common sense dictates that Kurt should join Fortune officially: I mean, he helped them. Jarrett's in Immortal. What more do you need?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 1
Rontzeeez Hockey 1
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 2
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 3
StroShow Hockey 4