What’s New at Retail - 07/21/08

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I guess now is a good time for a sightings post since we’re experiencing some kind of a “perfect storm” of action figure releases at retail. You know about the new Hellboy figures, obviously, but what else is out there? Expand the post to find out!

Marvel Legends Hulk series with Fin Fang Foom BAF - Yep. These have been showing up at TRUs and Wal-Marts for a few weeks now, so they should be out in full force by this point. There have been some isolated sightings at Targets, but I’d say your best bet is with Toysaurus or Wally World.

Also, the new two-packs have just started showing up; the Ultimate Cap and Nick Fury, Elektra and Ronin, Wolvie and Forge, and Thing and Mr. F sets. So far I’ve only heard of them being found at Wal-Mart.

The Dark Knight Movie Masters Wave 2 - Yep. This is the series with the Scarecrow and the Batman Begins version of Batman. I’ve been hunting these pretty aggressively for the past week with no luck. So far, Wal-Mart seems to be the place to find these.

Halo 3 Series 2 - My enthusiasm for this line has really waned in the long gap since series 1 was released but I got my Gamestop exclusive steel colored ODST Spartan in the mail the other day and it sucked me back in. These are showing up at Gamestops, Wal-Marts, and TRUs nationwide.

GI JOE - The 9th series of single packs with Barbecue, Bazooka, Snow Serpent, General Hawk, and the Cobra B.A.T. is out. I’m pretty psyched for this wave. It’s a good line-up and it’s full of personal favorites from the Joe-verse.

Alright. Good hunting!

More Updates coming soon!