• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What's more exciting?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering what's more exciting for you guys to watch. NBA Basketball or NCAA College Basketball. Even though I love college ball because of the love of the game, the passion they show and the willing to do anything to win the ball game, I prefer the NBA. The reason is because with all the establish names and the skills they bring to the table it's way more exciting then College ball. But when I watch March Madness it's pretty close, but I still pick NBA over it. What's you guys choice?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I like NBA, it is more exciting because they play their hearts out, they do their best they can to get a point and even a win for the team. There is always fights, sledges.

As for NCAA College Basketball, they also show their passion for basketball and would do anything to win a game.

So yea, NBA is better.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I never really got into NCAA. My dad is the main reason I got into sports anyway, so if he doesn't watch it, it's unlikely that I will. :( If I decided to watch both, there'd be too many names to remembeer, and I don't have time to memorize all those names. :D and to me, NBA provides better players(duh) which makes for more interesting games.

B

bballinyao06

I think that the NBA is more exciting mainly because of dunks and jaw-dropping moves that the players do these days. To me, NCAA Basketball is interesting but it can be boring at times. If you want to see more of the team basketball concept and more fundamental basketball, NCAA is the way to go. But if you don't really care and you just want to see basketball that will really get you out of your seat, NBA would have to be your choice.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You did make interesting points bballinyao. NCAA at end of games can become slow and lame, and the NBA is almost always a high tempo game most of the time. But sometimes the NBA can be really slow or boring especially when a team like the Spurs play. But it can also be really exciting when you watch a team like the Phonix Suns team play My choice is still the NBA but just the excitement of a win or go home for the title is just sooo exiting. And makes College ball so much more interesting.

D

DaKidAce

NBA BASKETBALL ALL DAY