• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What's in your purse/wallet/backpack?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Just like the title says - what's in your purse/backpack or wallet?

I take a large handbag which usually consists of my wallet, a compact hairbrush, a compact mirror, a small personal notebook that I use to take notes at work, my water bottle, a tube of lipgloss, a couple of tampons, hand cream, cellphone, sunglasses and a baggy of gummy worms.

My handbag has to be organized as well since I have mild compulsive tendencies. I can't have any useless receipts or scrap paper floating around in there.

Dekzper

Registered Member
I have a slim stainless steel wallet with ID, a few cards from shops, and some cash. My backpack has my laptop, TI-84 calculator, a small hairbrush, a small camera, flash drives, my phone, a digital audio recorder, lots of Trolli gummy candies, 4 LED flow toys, 3 pairs of sunglasses, $4.23 in change, and a melted and smashed KitKat bar? :shake: And a small LED flashlight under that - gross!

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I keep cash, credit cards, debit cards, my frequent customer card where I cut my hair, and some family pictures in my wallet.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I always tend to carry a bag with me, the people I work with never understand why I do but I prefer to have everything in one place that I know where it is, typically in my bag I will have:

Wallet, blackberry, tablet, smoking stuff (baccy, papers etc), my keys, a drink of some kind and my bus pass.

Bliss

Sally Twit
lol @ 'baggy of gummy worms'.

I always take my handbag everywhere. It contains my purse, mobile, keys, hairbrush, iPod and chewing gum. It's a small handbag and just about contains all of that stuff.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I only carry my wallet which has, debit card, credit card, drivers license, health card, and a few cards from stores I frequent. I barely keep anything in there because I hate sitting on a wallet that has a lot of stuff in it.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I only carry my backpack to Uni and that always consists of my laptop, charger, some papers and a deodorant. Always carry a Lynx in my bag because I sweat after walking.

As for my wallet, I have my bank cards, licence, some business cards, cash and a photo of my girlfriend.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I carry a med sized bag.

wallet
flashlight
pocket knife
lipstick
magnifying glass
keys
lotion
hairbrush
bandaids

Last edited:

Georgie26

Registered Member
I have a medium sized bag, don't like them too big or too small

House key
Purse
Umbrella (if I think it's going to rain or is raining)
Lipbalm/lip gloss
Packet of chewing gum
Phone
Sometimes my compact camera if I am going out for a day trip, and sunglasses and a book. :)

Last edited: