• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What's brings more laughter [Poll]

It's more of a laugh to:

• Total voters

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
Laugh
Definition

laugh
verb
to smile while making sounds with your voice that show you think something is funny or you are happy:
They laughed at her jokes.
I couldn't stop laughing.
I said he'd have to give a talk and he laughed nervously.
She's so funny - she really makes me laugh.
It's very rare that a book is so good you actually laugh out loud.
It was so funny, I burst out laughing (= laughed suddenly and loudly).
I laughed till I cried.

laugh
noun [C]
1 the act or sound of laughing:
a loud/nervous laugh
I was embarrassed at the time, but I had a good laugh about it later.

2 INFORMAL an enjoyable or amusing activity:
"How was the party?" "Oh, it was a laugh."

3 MAINLY UK INFORMAL someone who is amusing:
You'd like Sharon - she's a good laugh.

(from Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

I find it weird that some people choose negativity over 'fun' games.

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
All of the above.

Shwa

V.I.P.
I laugh when I neg people, it just brings a small kick of laughter to me for some odd reason. Good times all around thought :D:D

~Shwa

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I find none of those activities humorous.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Negging people is enjoyable when they throw hissy fits about it.

I get my enjoyment out of belittling others on this forum. Provides me and others great pleasure.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I went with 'to be rick rolled' because I've never experienced any of the others but I can't imagine they'd be side splitting to be honest :lol: and getting RR'd makes me laugh because it always catches me out then I laugh at myself for being dumb.
None of them matter much to me lol.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"

I get my enjoyment out of belittling others on this forum. Provides me and others great pleasure.
I can I assure you, I think of you are a the 'little' one. I wonder if you also enjoyed 'trying' to belittle members that left because they felt hated over your daft game? They too are bigger than you.

Last edited:

Bjarki

Registered Member
There's nothing unhealthy about being angry, hateful, horny or neg repping people once in a while. It's better than bottling up neg feelings inside. Releasing is good, that's why it gives pleasure doing it.

Last edited:

Iris

rainbow 11!
Actually, none of the above activities. I get my kicks laughing at poor spelling and grammar.

Vegito728

Registered Member

What he said.