What's been your riskiest moment?

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
How daring are you and what's the riskiest thing you've ever attempted?

Do you take everyday risks or are you careful in your approach?

I must admit I rarely take risks and usually analyse the situation before I make a decision.

My riskiest ever moment is probably when I went abseiling down a cliff face whilst on an activity holiday with my school. I'm terrible with heights and struggled the whole way down.

The one that comes to my mind also involves a cliff. I climbed up one in Hastings on holiday so someone could get a good picture but I realised that getting up was ten times easier than getting down. I started to freak out once I realised where I'd got myself and it was a fair old drop. I managed to get back down using the same route but there was a lot of slipping and sliding involved.

As idiotic as it was risky.

Bananas

Endangered Species
I'm generally not a person who takes risks. In everyday life I'll usually take the safer option.

The risks I do take are the ones where I have been forced to make a choice, when it is beyond my control I will often take the unconventional method.

Biggest risk I have taken? I wont share with the boards my real answer as its not entirely legal...

I've driven a car at 155mph that's fairly risky & scary.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I was with a friend who drove 160 mph. I felt pretty safe though.

Climbing mountains can be pretty risky, but it's worth it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not a huge risk taker, so I guess the biggest risk I've ever taken was probably when I went Cliff Diving. IT took me a long time before I finally jumped. But I am glad I did it. I did it four times.

troubl3dmind

Registered Member
I'm a pretty risky person which may be my downfall someday. If you've ever heard of burning bridges, that's what I do. I'll run a mile in one direction just so I have to run all the way back once I'm tired. I'll get on a rollercoaster even if I'm scared, then start ****ing my pants on the ascent.

I'm not sure what my riskiest moment is. I remember I used to drive around without my license all the time. before I got it... this is when I was 14 and it was a stick! lol

RATTIE

Registered Member
My past choices of boyfriends.
Had a couple of REALLY dodgy ones. :-/

In my defence, I was always one for always seeing the good in people.
I always believed people deserved a second chance too.

(NOTE: past tense!)