What's been your riskiest moment?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by English-Emo-Boy, Aug 26, 2008.

1. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

How daring are you and what's the riskiest thing you've ever attempted?

Do you take everyday risks or are you careful in your approach?

I must admit I rarely take risks and usually analyse the situation before I make a decision.

My riskiest ever moment is probably when I went abseiling down a cliff face whilst on an activity holiday with my school. I'm terrible with heights and struggled the whole way down.

2. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

The one that comes to my mind also involves a cliff. I climbed up one in Hastings on holiday so someone could get a good picture but I realised that getting up was ten times easier than getting down. I started to freak out once I realised where I'd got myself and it was a fair old drop. I managed to get back down using the same route but there was a lot of slipping and sliding involved.

As idiotic as it was risky.

3. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Haha, I live there!!

4. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

I'm generally not a person who takes risks. In everyday life I'll usually take the safer option.

The risks I do take are the ones where I have been forced to make a choice, when it is beyond my control I will often take the unconventional method.

Biggest risk I have taken? I wont share with the boards my real answer as its not entirely legal...

I've driven a car at 155mph that's fairly risky & scary.

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I was with a friend who drove 160 mph. I felt pretty safe though.

Climbing mountains can be pretty risky, but it's worth it.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm not a huge risk taker, so I guess the biggest risk I've ever taken was probably when I went Cliff Diving. IT took me a long time before I finally jumped. But I am glad I did it. I did it four times.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Biggest risk? Uhm...getting married? :lol:

Syndicate likes this.
  8. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

Shoplifting. Stolen a few items here and there, when I was younger. Thats all I can think of doing as risky.

9. troubl3dmind

troubl3dmind Registered Member

I'm a pretty risky person which may be my downfall someday. If you've ever heard of burning bridges, that's what I do. I'll run a mile in one direction just so I have to run all the way back once I'm tired. I'll get on a rollercoaster even if I'm scared, then start ****ing my pants on the ascent.

I'm not sure what my riskiest moment is. I remember I used to drive around without my license all the time. before I got it... this is when I was 14 and it was a stick! lol

10. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

My past choices of boyfriends.
    Had a couple of REALLY dodgy ones. :-/

In my defence, I was always one for always seeing the good in people.
    I always believed people deserved a second chance too.

(NOTE: past tense!)

Syndicate likes this.