• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Question What's always in your fridge and freezer?

Bliss

Sally Twit
If I were to open your fridge and freezer on any random day of the week, what would I always find in there? What do you make sure you're always stocked up on?

If you opened my fridge you'd always find milk, margarine and cheese. They are the three main things we always keep. And the funny thing is that I rarely use any of them.
My partner has cereal and tea everyday and he usually either has cheese on toast or a cheese sandwich at least every other day haha.

If you opened my freezer you'd always find chicken, frozen vegetables and potato wedges. Nom.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Fridge...

Soda.
Milk.
Water.
Cheese.
Pork or chicken.
Salad dressing.
Lettuce & tomatoes.

Freezer...

Ice cream.
Frozen stuffed chicken breast.
A cold mug.
Venison hamburg or sausage.

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/
In London, I lived in a flat with three other girls and we all loved cream cheese so there was always a ton of it in our fridge haha. Other than that, you'd always find eggs, milk, butter, cheese, and peppers. More often than not, there'd also be spinach and some kind of leftover pasta but that wasn't absolutely consistent.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Both my brothers are athletes, so we have A LOT of milk, Gatorade, water bottles, fruits, vegetables and deli meat in the fridge at all times. My oldest brother cannot stand a day with out a glass of milk, so we're always stocked up on that.

The freezer is full of frozen meats, frozen singles meals, frozen vegetables, ice cream, popsicles etc.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Generally in my fridge you always find a tub of margerine, mayonaise and bread. In my freezer you always will find a pound of hamburger, and maybe some chicken. Bread is something I always buy, and same with chicken and hamburger. I rarely use margerine and mayo, and so they're always in there because I rarely run out.

Iris

rainbow 11!
cheese, eggs, milk, salsa, and old chinese food. and orange juice. we don't shop often, so usually it all goes out of date, but I try to eat it before that happens. unfortunately my mom prefers to eat out (thus the old chinese) so it's rare that she buys food. but we always have milk and I try to keep us stocked on eggs.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
For the fridge: milk, eggs, cheese, orange juice, Dr. Pepper and random condiments such as mayo, mustard, salsa, pickles, relish

For the freezer: ice, hamburger meat, pork chops, and vodka. there is usually some kind of ice cream treat or potato skins in there as well, but that's probably about 70% of the time.

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Fridge: milk, eggs, cheese, sliced turkey, orange juice, apple juice, coffee creamer, ketchup, mayo, water and gatorade and always pineapple soda from Mexico, sodas de pina. I'm addicted to those things.

Freezer: chinese food, waffles, chicken breasts, french fries.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Fridge: cheese, salads, tomatoes, eggs, butter, water, beer, wine and milk.

Freezer: meat, vegetables, french-fries, rukola, broccoli, string beans.

I don't always use all of them but they are there every season.

BigBob

Registered Member
In my fridge:
  • White Milk
  • Chocolate Milk
  • Orange Juice with lots of pulp
  • Blocks of cheese
  • Bottles of water
  • Kool-aid
  • Eggs

In my freezer:
  • Chicken