whats a thread?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ClassyGuy99, Feb 25, 2009.

1. ClassyGuy99

ClassyGuy99 Registered Member

My name is Rob and i'm 21. uh my best friend em aka winter forced me at threat of a ping pong whooping to register here.

my fish just tripped me the fuck out cause it didn't move for a while but anyway, assuming i can find this site again, figure out how to log on and how to post again then i'll be around for a bit.

p.s. i hate "change"

oh and i like to tell stories sometimes but am kind of a cool guy.... i like to think so at least.

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to General Forum, have fun and stick around.

What made you join?

3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

High rob. Welcome to GF.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'm guessing it's this.

Welcome Rob, maybe you'll get lucky and find your way here again.

5. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

No, maybe you'll be incredibly unlucky and find your way back to this hell hole.

I trust you'll enjoy your stay at Generalforum.com

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome.

As for threads? They are good for making clothing. Maybe you've seen threads before, but here's an example:

[​IMG]

Basically, you take thread and put it through a needle. Then you take said needle and stick it in and out of two pieces of fabric, front to back, back to front, etc, until you have secured the two pieces together. Repeat this until you have connected the fabric properly and you'll have your very own shirt.

Stick your arms through the arm holes (I assumed you made some), and head through the head hole. Don't leave the house just yet though. You still need pants. I will cover those in another lesson though so sit tight.

7. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

lookie you tryin to scare off my friends.... is someone jealous? :nod:

8. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Any bud of Winter is a bud of mine. Welcom Rob!

9. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Welcome to General Forum.

10. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Hey there! :hi: Welcome to GF! Hope you like it here, it's a great place to be!

Have fun!