• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Whatever Happened To...

Julie

Registered Member
A couple "whatever happened to..."

Whatever happened to the Quick Links button "Who's Online"?

And whatever happened to the Member's List button?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
well I never realized the members button was gone :) but the who's online button is only for premium members now. maybe the same for members button :)

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi ladies...Both of them have been turned off...

Andrew killed them in order to make way for some of the new changes..

They don't even work for me anymore :shake: :lol:

leopard22

Registered Member
Any chance we could squeeze one of those back in, Andrew? I like knowing who's online at any given time, but given a choice, I'd probably prefer being able to find out stuff about members (all the better to harrass them with it later :-o ... just kidding)

Julie

Registered Member
I used them for easily finding someone I needed to send a PM to. When I'm on here, I usually just click on the "New Posts" button to read what's been posted lately. So I don't usually scroll all the way to the bottom of the front page. Both the "Members List" & "Who's Online" were located at the top as well, so it was nice to click on one of those to quickly find whoever I needed to send a message to.