• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Whatever happened to.......

-Mr-Maurice-

Registered Member
Gundam Wing??
Samuri Jack??
I love those shows!!!
****ING AWESOME!!!!

Vegito728

Registered Member
Gundam Wing ended. Then "Endless Waltz(movie)" came out which pretty much wrapped it up. I didn't watch Samurai Jack so I have no clue.

DLFerguson

Registered Member
Gundam Wing??
Samuri Jack??
I love those shows!!!
****ING AWESOME!!!!
SAMURAI JACK was never officially cancelled. Genndy Tartakovsky stopped production on that series so that he could work on STAR WARS: CLONE WARS for George Lucas. Genndy Tartakovsky insists that he's going to wrap up the SAMURAI JACK series in a feature length animated movie. I've also heard that there are plans for a live action version of SAMURAI JACK as well. We'll see.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Ahh Gundam Wing. One of the first ones that got me hooked on anime and was back when Toonami was worth a shit.

Samurai Jack was pretty good too when nothing else was on.

Malificus

Likes snow
Last edited:

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
There are other Gundams out there besides Wing.

Malificus

Likes snow
Yeah, Gundam doesn't keep doing one show forever. They change it up regularly.

Gundam 00 is the latest one.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Yeah I know. My roommate has ALL of Gundam besides 00. But Wing helped me get hooked.

Last edited: