• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What your all time favorite Christmas song?

whiteraven

Registered Member
I've always love Silent night. Used to go caroling when I was younger. It was one song I loved to sing too.:)

Tucker

Lion Rampant

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Silent Night is definitely my favorite Christmas song, although I love so many of them

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Here are a few more gems which you lovely GFers may enjoy browsing:

MiT's mention of the Temptations got me to thinking about the harmonious and nattily clad doo-wop camels in a TV special that sprang from a popular ad campaign for raisins.

Claymation Christmas - We three kings - YouTube

This funky yuletide offering is on the John Waters Christmas CD. Buy it.

Akim & Teddy Vann - Santa Claus Is A Black Man - YouTube

Just found this'n, while lookin' at ^that'n. Is purty music.

12 - Carol for Another Christmas - Henry Mancini - YouTube

"12 Days" can be tedious to sit through, imo, but not so much when the Muppets get involved. See if you don't agree!

John Denver & The Muppets - 12 Days of Christmas - YouTube

Taliesin

Registered Member
Technically it's not a Christmas song but I do love to give Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah a big ol' spin on Christmas Day. I really can't put my finger on why I do this but it feels right for some reason.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I would say, that as a faithful man, I would have no choice but to pick "Joy to the World". Such a classic, with an amazing message. There is no other song close to it in my mind.