What Wrestling DVD's you own

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am going to sticky this. If you want to list all the wrestling DVD's now that's fine or whenever you purchase a new one go ahead and post it in here.

I just bought the 10 year Anniversery of Smackdown DVD...so far its been pretty awesome. I missed alot of time on SD because of the channel it was on so this is pretty cool.

I also purchased the new Shawn MIchaels DVD.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I obviously own the same ones that BR just mentioned but he also forgot to add one to the list and that one is Wrestlemania 1-X DVD. It's one of the first DVD's that the WWF came out with. It previews some of the best matches from Wrestlemania 1 all the way till 10. It's definitely a pretty neat DVD because some of the matches from those WM's are one of the best matches of all time.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
How's the Starcade dvd Unity? I want to get it because there's so many great matches. Is there an explanation of the history of Starcade as well or it's just matches?

The next DVD that I want to get his the Hart DVD, I think it looks amazing.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
Yeah BR, it has a lot of history...even cool details about how it first started, booking it on closed circuit television (which was revolutionary at the time, etc). A lot of good matches as well!

Right now I'd really like to get the new Shawn Michaels DVD. Also, the Edge DVD, The older DX DVD, The SD! one Millz mentioned, The IC Title one, and Ladder Match one.

Also might be interested in a couple of older TNA ones...the best of Christopher Daniels, the best of Raven, best of Samoa Joe, The best of the X-Division volume 2,
Oh yeah, I also have :

It's freaking awesome but doesn't have enough of his nWo stuff...like one nWo match, I believe.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's two DVD's that I am mad I haven't purchased yet so far and that would the Bret Hart DVD and the Macho Man DVD. They look awesome filled with great matches and great information, and Bret Hart and Macho Man are my two favorite wrestlers of all time.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Okay I have a ton...here we go...

Edge
Both Shawn Michaels
Stone Cold
Undertaker
Mick Foley
Wrestlemania 22
Bret Hart
Monday Night Wars
Ultimate Warrior
Ladder Matches
Randy Savage
Best of RAW
Ric Flair
Wrestlemania 3
ECW One Night Stand
10 years of Smackdown

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's a pretty cool collection Millz! These DVD's are so damn expensive though, well most of them are.

I'd like to add that I have Summerslam 91 on VHS as well, it has my favorite match of all time on there, and that would be Bret Hart vs Mr. Perfect.

Last edited:

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I've only got one VHS, which is Wrestlemania XXVI.

I taped it haha, and I got Hell in a Cell 2009....taped as well.

I ought to shell out some cash on some Wrestling DVDs, I'm a big documentary nut.