• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discuss What would your wrestling nickname be?

Tristan84

Registered Member
I saw the video package announcing that Connor "The Crusher" Michalek was going to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year, and it got me thinking about something. Now, on the WWE video games, I ALWAYS make myself, just for the fun of it. I mean, who wouldn't want to be WWE Champion. Anyways, I was wondering what your wrestling nickname would be. Mine would be "Blind Fury", because I'm visually impaired, and if you piss me off, you'll face my fury.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
"Old Skool", a wrestler with the theatric flare of 2Sexy and a repertoire of classic but long since forgotten wrestling moves made famous by wrestlers of 70's and 80's. Expect the unexpected. :)

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Honestly speaking? I'd simply be John Jack lol .. funny thing is its actually my name translated to english, why not? Marketable name and it's pretty slick lol

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
The Barbarian.

I love using the creative modes on games and that's the name I've stuck with. My character tends to be a ruthless warlord type and due to the mohawk and face paint, The Barbarian is simply perfect.