What would you say were some of the worst wrestling incidents?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What would you say were some of the worst wrestling incidents? Please don't mention the death of Owen Hart, because everyone knows that that incident is one of the worst thins that has happened in wrestling history. Please give more then one incident, and please explain the story behind it.

three words- New Jack incident.

jack actually tried to kill Vic by using all his force to push vic from this very high position through all these tables and into the ropes. I was pretty suprised when I found out it was a fuck up becuase that's what I thought was supposed to happen.

Another would be brock Lesner breaking holly's neck, yeah we know that Holly was sandbagging but brock should have put him down not jam his neck into the canvas.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have to say Owen Hart breaking Stone Cold's neck, before the match they were discussing how the match is going to go, and Owen Hart said he was going to give him the pile driver to win the match. Austin asked him how is he going to do it. He responded by saying I'm going to fall on my butt, Austin said you should land on your knees, but Owen refused. Then Owen gave him the piledriver the way he wanted it and he broke Austin's neck.

Turbo

Registered Member
you all are mentioning injury incidents...but when discussing incidents in wrestling it would be wrong to let the Montreal Screw Job go unnoticed. just goes to show that respect for an individual takes back seat to business in Vince's book.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow, I totally disagree with you. Bret Hart has put everything in the WWE, and he decides to leave and gets screwed by Vince and the WWE, sorry but I believe that's horrible. It should of happened a different way then it did. I agree with you Turbo it's one of the worst incidents in WWE history. Should never happened.