What would you rather have ??

Would you rather have a blackberry Bold or a IPhone 3GS ?? and WHY ??:confused:

Blueyes

Registered Member
You might as well take that question over to the crackberry site so you can get plenty of informed answers lol

Personally for me the BB because I don't do touch screens and 3G isn't even in my area at my house.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
But that site would just say BB. I mean, that would be a pretty biased place to go. :lol:

I'd say BB though. I like the advanced security features it has over iPhone. It's also more business friendly. iPhone seems to be more for people who just want to have a cool/fun phone.

Nick-Aotmzgin

Registered Member
Blackburry!! all the advance menus! and Gadgets!
it has awesome skin layout and display!
(showoff)
Top is the security feature:
The BlackBerry Enterprise Solution is built with corporate data security in mind. It features an end-to-end security model designed to seamlessly protect your corporate information from attack as users send and receive email and access data wirelessly*.
The BlackBerry Enterprise Solution safeguards the integrity, confidentiality and authenticity of your corporate data with a strong encryption scheme that keeps data encrypted while it is in transit between the BlackBerry Enterprise Server and BlackBerry smartphones.

Arathald

Registered Member
iPhone 3GS for several reasons:
(1) I already have an iPhone, and I know that some of my favorite apps are unavailable on the BB
(2) I like touchscreens
(3) iPhone works better for certain kinds of enterprise-level applications like Microsoft Exchange (email and calendar)
(4) I did some development work for the Blackberry platform, and they do things so backwards that I can't imagine ever actually owning one

I actually planned on buying the new iPhone, but I recently found out that I'll be getting a free Windows Phone 7 from work, so I'm going to try it out, and, if I like it, I'll stick with that. (It's a complete rewrite of the Windows Mobile operating system, so it won't have a lot of the weird quirks and problems that Windows Mobile has had in the past. I actually saw a live demo of one of the prototype phones yesterday. It looks good, but I'd have to get my hands on it and play around with it to see if it does what I need it to.)