What would you like?

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by fragile, Oct 22, 2008.

1. fragile

fragile Registered Member

What have you never had, but would really like to try?

Doesn't have to be anything special, just whatever.

I would like to try a Hershey bar for example, because I've heard a lot about them, but they don't sell them here.

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Hershey bar - meh. Your chocolate is much better than our chocolate. ours has too much sugar in it, and it's all highly refined sugar.

The only thing I ever really wanted to try, I tried a few weeks ago - Turkish Delight. Holy hell that stuff is good!! Not the rose flavor (flavour) though, that was beurk. it tasted like perfume

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

The only thing that comes to mind is lobster tail. It's too expensive to order in hopes of liking it, so I'm waiting until I can pick at someone elses.

4. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Well, I was going to put skydiving until I realized it was in the food section. So I'm going to have to go with anything from one of Gordon Ramsey's restaurants. His stuff just always looks so yummy on TV.

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

A peanut butter and mayo sandwich.

No, not really.

I don't know, I've already tried just about everything I'd want to try. Maybe shark.

Jeanie likes this.
  6. sugar_lump

sugar_lump Registered Member

I wanna try sushi.
    I just haven't had the opportunity as yet to try it.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

It's magical, I'd easily buy you one if you were ever around the northeast, it's something everyone should try!

I've always wanted to try some authentic Japanese or Chinese cuisine. My younger brother got to go to China for six weeks and he brought back some incredible food but not true cuisine (like the stuff his host parents made). That's what I'd like to get in on.

8. fragile

I actually know a guy that had the opportunity to go to China for a week for free, but then he didn't because he had deep concerns about the food. He won't even go to Chinese restaurants here, because he doesn't "trust" them.

9. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I would like to try the tri tip steak that Icegoat mentioned.
    Would not mind trying aproper Indian curry either,traditionaly cooked that would nice

10. fragile

I also want to try some of the things I've seen on Hell's Kitchen.
    "I need one scallop and one beef wellington. NOW!"