Wii What Would You Like To See For Wii's Virtual console?

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
There are plenty of games out for the wii's virtual console library that I like and some of them I have bought.

What would you like to see come out for the Wii's VC library that hasn't already come out?

I personally would like to see Super Mario RPG come out, I love that game! It's like Mario 64 only not 3-d at least to me it is that 's how fun the game is, I would buy it the day it came out.

Turbo

Registered Member
Super Mario RPG for sure, maximum carnage, aero the acrobat, Bug, sewer shark, sonic cd, the old WWE games from the SNES and N64

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Yeah master quest would be a great idea, since Nintendo isn't making any money off of that game at all right now, I'd buy it just to see how it is.

Goldeneye and Perfect Dark can't be released since Nintendo is having some problems with Rareware, but at least Nintendo was allowed to release the Donkey Kong Country games for VC I think that those might be the only Rare games.

Man I'm really wanting some Super Mario RPG but I don't have a Super Nintendo.

Eilt_Druin

Registered Member
The Phantasy Star series, the Valis series, Ys, and Master Quest. Link's Awakening would be nice too - it's been a while since they put that one out anywhere.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
They could go for releasing the Gameboy color games for VC because a lot of people didn't ever even get to try those games out since they only came out for Gameboy color and who want to play that? i have one but the screen is really small and I don't like it at all.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I have seen Pokemon snap around a lot lately, I wasn't a huge fan of that game though, it's 1,000 points ($10)

I just checked Nintendo's website, Pokemon snap is the only Pokemon game out for VC but I'm sure that there are more to come.

Majora's Mask, Mischief Makers, Final Fantasy games, Donkey Kong 64, Ogre Battle 64, Mystical Ninja Goemon, Earthbound

I'd like to see Gameboy color games on VC.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
it's too bad that Nintendoi can't legally release DK 64 due to some problems with Rareware.

DK 64 would take up too much space anyway, this game is about half the total size of the Wii's hard drive, it's about a 22GB game believe it or not.

I probably wouldn't buy it for VC anyway since I already have it.