What Would YOU Like To Live In

What do you currently live in and what would you prefer to live in?

Here are some examples:

- Small House
- Medium House
- Mansion
- Apartment
- Condo
- Loft
- Boat House
- Wood Cabin
- Cave?
- Villa
- Space?

I'm not going to assume that everybody would like to live in a mansion, but that probably might be the majority answer.

I would like to live in a boat house. I think it would be interesting living on the water with a small space that would be easy to manage. Of course, the downsides would be not enough space with cramp coders. Even privacy might be an issue at times...

My second choice would be a wood cabin. Always liked the way they looked. =)

You?

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
Oh, that's easy, I want to live in a shoe. But somehow I doubt there would be one big enough for me and my growing family so I'd have to say, Cottage. But not just any cottage it has to have a perfect location too.
Just outside of town where the back garden is actually all around the cottage. Not sure the size of the grounds, doesn't have to go over-board but enough to feel there's space! And plenty of trees to add shade on hot summer days.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Current: 3b Apartment

I don't like to live in a castle or mansion. It seems so lonely.

I do want a house with at least 6 bedrooms and a big garden with playground for kids and giant chess statutes. No swimming pool but have jaccuzi in the bathrooms. I already have an interior decoration in mind that is a bit avant garde.

Bananas

Endangered Species
I currently live in a small house.

My dream house would be a Castle, obviously refurbished to modern standards, I'd like to wake-up early and watch the sunrise from the top of the turrets.

Skylar

Keepin' It Real
currently...a luxury townhouse.

Looking for a log cabin in the mountains.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
I currently live in a small house.

I would like to live in a medium-largish size house (2800-3200 sq ft). 4-5 Bedrooms, enough yard for a nice swingset and grass, some citrus trees, and a small plot for a garden (mostly tomatoes and a few peppers).

_estrella

Registered Member
I live in a duplex apartment with my friend and my sister. I would like to live in a huge mansion or better in a castle - great ancient castle somewhere in the South of France.