• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What would you do?

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I have been debating for a couple of weeks now about whether or not to list a couple of auctions. I feel extremely confident that 1 will do very well and get a lot of attention (both good and bad, but it's expected) and the other should do okay. Now here is my dilema...I have started sculpting my fairies again and will have 1 ready to list in about a week or so. My worry is that potential collectors will look back at these other auctions and not take me seriously as an artist. Obviously my art means a lot to me, but so does making money LOL :D Any suggestions or comments will be appreciated.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I think if they really like your art your past auctions wouldn't reflect on weather or not they bid. If I found something that i really liked and wanted, the only thing that would keep me from bidding would be neg feedback and we all know thats not you!

I would list them and feel confident that people will see the real artist in you!
I am looking forward to seeing your art!!
Good Luck!

Nanner

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
I think if they really like your art your past auctions wouldn't reflect on weather or not they bid. If I found something that i really liked and wanted, the only thing that would keep me from bidding would be neg feedback and we all know thats not you!

I would list them and feel confident that people will see the real artist in you!
Good Luck!

Instead of my normal babbling I'll just say I agree with Msbabe. If they like what you are selling in THAT auction they will bid.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Msbabedoll said:

Good Luck!
TY You are always so kind!