What would you do?

I have been debating for a couple of weeks now about whether or not to list a couple of auctions. I feel extremely confident that 1 will do very well and get a lot of attention (both good and bad, but it's expected) and the other should do okay. Now here is my dilema...I have started sculpting my fairies again and will have 1 ready to list in about a week or so. My worry is that potential collectors will look back at these other auctions and not take me seriously as an artist. Obviously my art means a lot to me, but so does making money LOL :D Any suggestions or comments will be appreciated.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I think if they really like your art your past auctions wouldn't reflect on weather or not they bid. If I found something that i really liked and wanted, the only thing that would keep me from bidding would be neg feedback and we all know thats not you!

I would list them and feel confident that people will see the real artist in you!
I am looking forward to seeing your art!!
Good Luck!

Nanner

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
I think if they really like your art your past auctions wouldn't reflect on weather or not they bid. If I found something that i really liked and wanted, the only thing that would keep me from bidding would be neg feedback and we all know thats not you!

I would list them and feel confident that people will see the real artist in you!
Good Luck!

Instead of my normal babbling I'll just say I agree with Msbabe. If they like what you are selling in THAT auction they will bid.

Msbabedoll said:

Good Luck!
TY You are always so kind!