What would you do?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pro2A, Jan 13, 2009.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

You're laying in bed one night and suddenly you hear your front door kicked in.

"POLICE, SEARCH WARRANT"!

You look out the window and there are a dozen cop cars sitting on your street. You have no reason to be searched as you have done nothing wrong, they obviously have the wrong house. You see them coming up the stairs with shotguns, M4's and tactical lights in full SWAT gear...

What do you do?

It happened to this guy....

YouTube - Cops Raid Wrong House Get Shot

Discuss...

2. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I would flip out especially if I had younger kids living in the house like it seemed the guy did. I don't think I'd ever be able to look at a police member again.

3. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Knowing me my first thought would be "what the fuck is going on here?" followed by me asking all sorts of questions. I have no weapons of my own and police can have a short patience so I assume my door will get knocked down anyway.

4. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I would absolutely shit my pants thinking about the speeding ticket i hadnt paid (not that they would kick my door in for that) or what happened on those drunken nights I can't remember, then i would get on the defensive. I don't have a lot of time for cops, especially since i saw one cop handcuff his partner in a bar while trying to arrest someone. Yeah, real smart move there pal!

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I think it's laughable that this guy shot two cops with a hunting rifle and they missed their shots with better weapons. Not saying I wish the cops had killed anyone, but mores so that SWAT can hit shit. I want to know too how they verified information with their informant because that guy is going to get the shit kicked out of him now.

6. joshrcay

joshrcay Registered Member

I would be scared thats what! I would think I've done something horribly wrong that I didn't know I did...that would suck so bad!

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

My initial thought is "what if someone framed me for something and they find fake evidence at home". :lol: But if they're busting my doors they probably think I'm someone who won't be cooperative, so I figure if they find out soon I'm not a psycho, they can stop their show and talk to me instead. I'll let them search and any damage to my property (like that kicked in door), I hope they'll pay!