What Would You Do With A Red Hot ZR1 Corvette?

Discussion in 'Autos' started by KingKnight, Nov 20, 2008.

1. KingKnight

KingKnight Registered Member

2. DMAC

DMAC Registered Member

I reckon I'd sell it and get something worth while. Or rip the engine out and stick it in something small like a Chevette or Fiero.

3. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Drive it until I couldn't afford the insurance then sell it for something more reasonable.

4. KLaZik_BEATz

KLaZik_BEATz Registered Member

Id throw some D's on it and make the paint drip candy mandarin :-/
    Then Roll Throw Clayton County Riverdale Fishbowlin' :-/

Seriously id probably just show it off at car shows

5. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

That's easy..I would sell it to get my 1963 or 69 21 window micro bus and take the rest of the cash and put it into restoring it if it wasn't already restored. If I still had cash left over I would put that into my 1963 falcon wagons new paint job.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see I am not a fan of new or newer cars, give me a classic car that I can work on, not like these new cars now a days where you have to take to the dealership to get work done (and charged an arm and a leg to get the work done).

6. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

meh... its just a car, I'd treat it like any other car I owned.

7. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I would drive it.. I don't believe in having cars that just sit around in the garage. If you have something nice show it off.

That or, as mentioned before, I would rip the engine out and put it into something smaller.

8. DMAC

DMAC Registered Member

Exactly I could never stand to see a cool as custom sitting in the garage it's whole life.
    ------
    Cool wagon man. Gotta agree with you on the classic cars, they are so much easier to work on and cheaper in most cases. I've never owned a car made after 1983 and I wouldnt have even gone that new if I didn't need a truck at the time.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  9. Link_Q

Link_Q Registered Member

drag races with other friends as possible !
    this is one great car which has an ability to set fire on road
    yaah I like sport cars ^^

10. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Hump it into submission and then drive the piss out of it! I love it!

I'd need a blue one though.