• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What would you do when zombies invade?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Just a fun thread here. If there is a zombie outbreak or invasion, what would you most likely do to combat against them or survive?

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
I'd make sure a shelter was built far in advance, I'd learn to shoot really well then just go to town with guns blazing and hope for the best. Or I'd just be like in World War Z where (spoilers!!!!!!!!) I get sick so they don't attack me

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Get food. Get water. Go to forest. Cut down trees. Make traps. Catch small rodents. Put them in traps.

Open pit traps and traps like the black dude had... also, find myself spear like weapons and maybe a sword.

This all depends on which version of Zombie it is...

TORHABSFAN

Sadly I am way to big and slow... I wouldn't last long. But my first thought is loot a costco load up as much as I can then drive as far north and into the boons as I could go.

Sabby

Stock up on as many supplies as I could, food, water, fuel, razors (a must) etc find a plane (with water landing capabilities). Grab my buddies and a cute girl and chart a course to one of those deserted mirco islands in the south pacific. The extra feul would be to fly in scouting misions to the mainland and continue to stock up on supplies

Rehmo

I use to think I would just go straight beastmode hacking and slashing my way to freedom and salvation.... now I'm not so sure. Depending on the type of zombie were dealing with, for example if they are the Rage Zombies from 28 Days Later... might as well get your affairs in order and end it. But if its the slow moving/dumb guys from Walking Dead I think I could survive.

Finding an isolated area with 2 access points (preferably on the second floor) where stairs can be removed in order to create a barrier. Stocking up on canned food and weapons and ammunition (might be hard since we are in Canada)... But at this point I'm looking out for 2.5 people... My fiance, myself and my dog....

The rest of the game plan is to remain under the radar till it blows over or go out in a blaze of glory if it means saving the 2 others. lol its a toss up haha

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I would cover a car in chainsaws and other bladed weapons and drive through all the zombies, all while playing the Duke Nukem theme at the highest volume possible, and drive to Alaska where, due to zombies not having body heat, they would freeze.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Oooh, I love these threads. I like to consider The Walking Dead my zombie Bible. I would probably try to follow most of the things they do... except for some of the stupid shit they do sometimes. I think the first thing anyone would do is try to get out of the city, but what happens when a whole mess of people decided to get out of the city at the same time? Yep, a traffic jam, and one man's traffic line is another man's buffet line. I'd just stay holed up in my house for a while. Maybe set up some insane traps like Morgan on TWD. And then maybe try getting out of the city later.

If all else fails. there's always suicide. Yay.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Dickey's Flow said:
I would cover a car in chainsaws and other bladed weapons and drive through all the zombies, all while playing the Duke Nukem theme at the highest volume possible, and drive to Alaska where, due to zombies not having body heat, they would freeze.
Duke Nukem sold me on this whole idea lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sunrise Movies & TV 0
IKnowKungRoo Tabletop Games 2
CaptainObvious Politics & Law 30
Scissorhands Bathroom Wall 127
Kazmarov Bathroom Wall 19