What would you do if you were invisible?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tomothy, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Tomothy

Tomothy New Member

So what would you do if you had were impossible to see?

I would probably just do a load of practical jokes and stuff... and the usual fantasy most boys or men have

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd spy on my daughter at daycare. I love watching her play when she doesn't know I'm watching.

Bliss likes this.
  3. princesa

princesa Registered Member

Spy on naked guys of course, trip people I don't like, steal food from fancy restaurants...

4. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

You don't want to know what I would do if I were invisible........

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I'd slap people in the FACE.

But really I'd just go and watch movies, bands and comedians perform without paying.

6. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

What wouldn't I do?!

I would never work again, that's for certain. I would grab people and make them think they're crazy. I'd do a lot of practical jokes. I like to do those anyway, so being invisible would just be too perfect for that.

Jeanie likes this.
  7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

My life would be one continuous game of Frogger, except it's not limited to cars and roads. I think I would spend most of my time not getting hit by people who can't see me. Maybe after that, I can go all creeper and have some fun.

8. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd do many things, not all of them would be savoury.

For a start I'd steal a huge load of money, make sure I never had to work again.

Then go and watch a load of sport, FOOTball in particular.

Maybe do a few naughty, bellow the belt activities.......yeah.....

Would have to do some travelling, see the world and explore without interruption. The only problem in all this is the fact that there would be no interaction with anybody, if you ever got stuck you'd be buggered.

9. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Were that to happen, there would be a lot of random people holding their groins in pain, let me tell you.

10. FleshCouture

FleshCouture Registered Member

Watch all my chick-friends undress and shower|: