What would you do if Hybrix...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StroShow, Aug 15, 2008.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

A lot of people here post daily on GF, because it's a place where they can talk to all kind of people from all kind of difference places around the world. A lof of members here depend on posting here, because it's a place where they can forget about the REAL World for an hour or more. So the question I have for everyone is the following: How would you feel if Hybrix closed this place forever by midnight tonight? Explain answer.

PS: Hybrix I know you'll never close this place, but please pretend and go along with the thread :D

2. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd probably just find another forum. Most all of the people I really enjoy talking to on here I have on my AIM so I'd either just keep the friendship there or I'd follow them like a lost puppy to wherever site they end up on.

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I have off GF means of contacting the ones I would really miss talking to. I could just send them an instant message, text or call. And we can come up with a cool temporary forum until we convince Hybrix to reopen GF.

4. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

I would start a thread titled "say your goodbye's thread" so i could get tons of footprints before the forum closed. lol

Sarra91 likes this.
  5. martyclark15

martyclark15 Registered Member

i just got here yesterday, so no big deal..... ....tear sob sob

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I'd be pretty upset. I found this place very randomly because I was never much of a forum person before GF. I've made quite a few friends here and it'd be a big shame if I never got to speak to them again.

I don't post here to "get away from the real world" though, I post here to share my thoughts on the real world.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would defenitely be sad about it. I've grown attached to these forums, for so many reasons.

But I would just re-start a forum by myself ad try to make it successful just like I did for Fusion Central. Which means I'd have to recruit like a mad man once again. Fun Times :)

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I would regret it and be pretty bored....

Syndicate likes this.
  9. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I'd be quite peeved.

Then I'd go back to posting more at other forums.

10. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

I would just go to a different forum or spend more time on the others I frequent. I don't really know any of the posters here at GF so I don't have contact outside the forum itself, but I might do a bit of detective work (google plus names?) and see if I could track down some of the more memorable people who I have respect for to see if there would be a new place we could go.