• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What would you change?

K

King Vegeta

I'd make it where it wasn't basically all fighting in Z.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It wasnt all fighting in Z anyway, there were plenty of times where there was no fighting.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would make it that there's a lot more fighting and more trainning, I believe that's the best part of the series, when they are trainning and fighting to defend planet Earth.

K

King Vegeta

Sure fighting is good eye candy but it gets old real fast if it's all fighting.

K

King Vegeta

Piccolo said:
It wasnt all fighting in Z anyway, there were plenty of times where there was no fighting.
I know, I was saying there could've been more episodes like that.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I prefer the fighting to the boring episodes, especially ones where the whole episode serves no purpose.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree and there was a lot of those in the Frieza Saga I believe, when you only saw the Ginyu Force doing there poses instead of attacking Vegeta, Gohan and Krillin. I want to see some fighting.

K

King Vegeta

Anyway, I would've changed the fact that Raditz didn't come back & have him come back to become a good guy.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It would have been neat to see Frieza kill Raditz after he became a good guy and thats why Goku went SSJ.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah it would be better then seeing Krillin die then Goku goes Super Saiyan, but still I don't think that Goku would care much of Radditz because he technically killed him

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mirage Bathroom Wall 6
Babe_Ruth Breaking News 26
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 2
Babe_Ruth Sports 5
Konshentz Ideas & Support 10