• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discuss What Would Wonder Woman Do?

Taliesin

Registered Member
I've often thought of having a little bracelet with WWWWD on it. Not only would it be fashionable, it would also help me in my day-to-day dealings. Often I am in need of a little guidance, so when in a difficult situation I think of her and ask, "What would Wonder Woman do?"

Whatever helps, right?

So, anyway...

1) What do you think Wonder Woman would do if she found a $100 bill on the sidewalk? And would you do the same?

2) What would Wonder Woman do if she was forced to choose between saving the life of a cute, adorable puppy that was about to be run over by a garbage truck or that of a terminally ill cancer patient in a wheelchair who was about to be run over by a garbage truck? Would you do the same?

3) What would Wonder Woman do if she was presented with a fool proof opportunity to cheat on her tax return and never get caught for it? Would you do the same?

4) What would Wonder Woman do if she suffered sex addiction? Would she give into it and go to lots of swingers parties, or be a towering paragon of virtue and abstain? Would you do the same?

5) Do you think Wonder Woman is an ideal role model, or should she just stick to a life of obscurity working in a call centre?

Last edited:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Why did you put this in sub talk? This would have been an awesome thread in movies or even general.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
The answer to all of those is the same: get tied up and threatened with a weapon that looks way too phallic to be a coincidence.
------
Why did you put this in sub talk? This would have been an awesome thread in movies or even general.
Wait. You did read all the questions, right?

Last edited:

Taliesin

Registered Member
I felt that this was too "fluffy" and not serious enough to warrant being put in the sections you mentioned, Cru. But hey, if a mod wants to move this, go for it.

Oh, and Nevyr answered the questions. Are you gonna? :D