What would u do?? (Random thoughts)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by keithyul, Dec 3, 2007.

1. keithyul

keithyul Registered Member

If your fiance is working at the airport for long long hours and you are still waiting for job applications, you feel lonely as he/she does not really treat you as nice as last time... Each time he/she comes home and throw tantrum at you when you never did anything wrong towards him/her... What will you do??

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

IT could be the stress of the hours getting to her. You should, if possible, try to find a job with similar hours as hers so you can spend your time off with each other.

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Well, dump the bitch. But what I was going to say. ScubaSteve said it all.

4. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

Get her a different better job and more suited to help us :D

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  5. the-lawyer

the-lawyer New Member

try to know why is she doing this . if it was as a result of the stress, it could be solved. if it's not , dump the ****

6. JjCrazyboy

JjCrazyboy Registered Member

well it might be because you do not have a job yet. She feels like she is doing all the work and views that you are being lazy. This is probably not the case as you said you are actively seeking employment. Talk with her about it and tell her how you feel about how she is treating you.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

You feel lonely for an obvious reason, one you answered already. If your fiance is working long hours, you'll naturally be lonely. Also, your fiance sounds stressed and he/she may be wrongfully taking it out on you. If you haven't talked about it, do so. Let him/her know that you're lonely and that you don't want to be the source of a tantrum you didn't expect.