What would be your suicide song?

Daemonic

Registered Member
Not trying to be too morbid but if you did do it what would be your song....

For me it would be one of the following.....

If I was drunk

YouTube - Kid Rock Pictures

YouTube - Whisky Lullaby

Sober.... thought most about doing it to Lovely Day once but never would kill myself, don't believe in it. I laid in bed for a week with it on repeat.......

Don't believe in suicide though

YouTube - Ayria- Lovely Day

YouTube - Evanescence - Tourniquet (lyrics)

Last edited:

artk

Registered Member
What would be your suicide song?....

Sorry, not to be offensive, but that premise is to lame to consider.

Daemonic

Registered Member
Ignorant to assume it's lame, and more ignorant to assume it never crosses someones mind. I don't care how much you are against it but I refuse to believe suicidal thoughts or images have never crossed someones mind...

We are only human.

So "what would be your suicide song" says a great deal about a person, which is why I asked, I want peoples emotions.

Last edited:

artk

Registered Member
I don't care how much you are against it but I refuse to believe suicidal thoughts or images have never crossed someones mind..
I can honestly say the thought has never even fleetingly crossed my mind. I've had friends that were murdered, died in accidents, or died from doing stupid shit. I have seen that life is to short to ever consider speeding it's end. At my lowest points in life, my thoughts were more along the line of things can only get better from here. Thats just my outlook on life.

I wasn't referring to you as lame, just the thought of someone considering ending their life. Sorry if it came across any other way.

Peace..

Daemonic

Registered Member
I can honestly say the thought has never even fleetingly crossed my mind. I've had friends that were murdered, died in accidents, or died from doing stupid shit. I have seen that life is to short to ever consider speeding it's end. At my lowest points in life, my thoughts were more along the line of things can only get better from here. Thats just my outlook on life.

I wasn't referring to you as lame, just the thought of someone considering ending their life. Sorry if it came across any other way.

Peace..
lol, no worries, I was a bit inebriated when I posted that so don't take much of what I said seriously. :lol:

I just wanted to see what suicide songs, or songs in general people can relate to when they are really down or that they connect with if they have been suicidal. I find it tells you about a person because people don't connect to such songs for no reason.

As for suicide itself though, I would agree it is very lame, and selfish.

Last edited: