What would America Be Without _____ People?

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Nosferatu_Alucard, Aug 6, 2006.

1. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

Seriously. What would America be like with out certain races of people?

For example: Without white people, they would have never brought over the blacks and they would have never got here.

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Black would be here though. They came long before whites did. Columbus probably met blacks when he first came to the Americas.

3. Nosferatu_Alucard

Weren't the blacks brought over in ships as slaves?

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Yes, but you seriously think Columbus was the first person to come to the Americas? Phonecians, Scandinavians, Asians, and other peoples had come before. There were already Blacks in the Amercas when Columbus came. Also, whites had already come a few times as well (Leif Ericson is the first that comes to mind, but there were earlier).

5. Nosferatu_Alucard

Yeah. But I was thinking of America after all the revolution and stuff. When it was officially America.

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Without whites, chances are there wouldn't have been so many deaths due to disease amongst the Natives (Whites used Biological Warfare on multiple occasions, wiping out whole villages and cities). And I doubt there would have been a revolution without the whites there to actually revolt. There would be no United States of America. I would assume that Asians would eventually come, so he Americas would become an extension of Japan, since China was never much of a conquesting country. But who knows when that would happen.

7. Nosferatu_Alucard

Without Italians, there would be no Scarface, Sopranos and Godfather.

8. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

Yeah, there would, but it would have been filmed in Italy and it all would have been in Italian...

cept for Scarface. He was cuban.

Though there'd be a lot less than that. No Al Capone, no bootleggin. I actually think without the notorious bootlegging brought on by the Italian Mafias when prohibition was in effect, is a primal factor as to why they got rid of prohibition in the first place.

So without Italians... We would'nt be able to drink legally! :D

9. Sounds like a pretty unwarrented thing to say. It seems you're assuming that the "blacks" would never have acheived the technological capacity needed to come to make the trip to America. Also, it seems your assuming that the Africans wanted to come to America in the first place.

10. Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim Guest

Without jews there would be no million/billionares